About Trinity Christian School
Who We Are
Trinity Christian School is an interdenominational institution committed to providing a life changing education resulting in a Christ-centered worldview..."so they may have life and have it more abundantly (John 10:10)." By integrating the principles of God's word throughout the curriculum and extra-curricular activities, students are nurtured and equipped to make a difference in the world in which they live, work, and play.
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to help accomplish God's purpose in the lives of students, teachers, staff, and parents as disciples of Jesus Christ, resulting in a positive influence on our community, our nation, and the world.
Trinity Christian School sits on a 37-acre parcel of land located in Sabraton off of Exit 4 of I-68, with easy access to Monongalia, Preston, Marion and Harrison counties in West Virginia, and Greene and Fayette counties in Pennsylvania. Trinity High School was founded in 1997 with grades seven through nine with a grade added each year. The first class graduated in 2001. Trinity joined with Alliance Christian (elementary) School in 2005 and became Trinity Christian School. Our state-of-the-art campus has full technological capabilities, science and computer labs, library, and sports facilities.
- We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen.
- We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one being with the Father. Through Him all things were made. For us and for our salvation He came down from heaven; by the power of the Holy Spirit He became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered death and was buried. On the third day He rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son, He is worshipped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets.
- We believe all Scripture is able to instruct us for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness so that everyone who belongs to God may be proficient, equipped for every good work. (II Timothy 3:15,16) Therefore we believe in the Bible as the sole rule and guide for Christian faith and practice and for spiritual matters within the school.
- We believe in one holy and universal church comprised of those who have placed their faith in Christ.
- We believe in the Gospel of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone.