- We believe in one God, the Father, the Almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all that is seen and unseen.
- We believe in one Lord, Jesus Christ, the only Son of God, eternally begotten of the Father, God from God, Light from Light, true God from true God, begotten, not made, of one being with the Father. Through Him all things were made. For us and for our salvation He came down from heaven; by the power of the Holy Spirit He became incarnate from the Virgin Mary, and was made man. For our sake He was crucified under Pontius Pilate; He suffered death and was buried. On the third day He rose again in accordance with the Scriptures; He ascended into heaven and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again in glory to judge the living and the dead, and His kingdom will have no end.
- We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Lord, the giver of life, who proceeds from the Father and the Son. With the Father and the Son, He is worshipped and glorified. He has spoken through the Prophets.
- We believe all Scripture is able to instruct us for salvation through faith in Jesus Christ. Scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness so that everyone who belongs to God may be proficient, equipped for every good work. (II Timothy 3:15,16) Therefore we believe in the Bible as the sole rule and guide for Christian faith and practice and for spiritual matters within the school.
- We believe in one holy and universal church comprised of those who have placed their faith in Christ.
- We believe in the Gospel of salvation by faith in Jesus Christ alone.