Hearts of Thanksgiving
Posted on November 16, 2023
Psalm 50:14 tells us, “Offer to God a sacrifice of thanksgiving, and perform your vows to the Most High, and call upon me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you shall glorify me.” (ESV)
Sometimes thanksgiving is a sacrifice. In the busyness and the every day, we can forget to be thankful to God from whom we receive every good and perfect gift. (James 1:17) Looking around our school, there are many reminders of why we need to be thankful. Here are just a few:
- Our salvation and relationship with Christ – From Bible classes to chapels, the Word of God is proclaimed in our school.
- Our students – From the tiniest infants to the seniors, it’s a privilege to pray for, teach, provide guidance, and share life with these boys and girls.
- Our parents – We can’t educate for life without the support of our amazing parents.
- Our teachers, staff, board, and administrators – It’s a blessing to witness the Warrior team working together to fulfill the mission of Trinity Christian School.
- Our veterans – We especially remember our veterans this time of year, but our gratitude for their sacrifice continues throughout the year.
- YOU – Whether you fall into one of the categories above or not, if you are reading this, YOU are a part of our Warrior family. We are thankful for you!