Summer Assignments and Supply Lists
Summer reading is assigned to all students entering first through twelfth grades. In addition to summer reading, specific secondary courses may require summer work as assigned by teachers.
- Kindergarten through Grade 5 Summer Assignments – 2023-2024
- K-5 Summer Assignment
- Math Flash Card Resources (from Thematic Teacher website)
- Secondary Summer Assignments – 2023-2024
- Middle School Summer Reading Assignment – Please note, this assignment is due the first day of school.
- High School Summer Reading Assignment – Please note, this assignment is due the first day of school.
- Secondary Math (Grades 6-12) – Prepare for next year’s mathematics course by completing the appropriate Math: Get Ready Course on Khan Academy, https://www.khanacademy.org/
math/get-ready-courses (This is encouraged but not required for students to complete.)
- AP Bio Summer Assignment (Coming Soon)
- AP Calculus Summer Assignment
- AP English Summer Reading Assignment (Coming Soon)
- New APUSH students: Please email Jason White at firstname.lastname@example.org for the summer assignment.
Students are expected to have their school supplies purchased before the first day of class, and we encourage families to recycle supplies from year to year. If you have a child in preschool, kindergarten, or elementary grade, we offer the option of purchasing a school supply kit online through 1st Day School Supplies. (See more details below.)
To view and print the supply lists, please click on the appropriate link below:
- Preschool Supply List – 2023-2024
- Elementary Supply List – 2023-2024
- Middle School Supply List – 2023-2024
- High School Supply List – 2023-2024
To purchase your child’s supply kit from 1st Day School Supplies (preschool through 5th grade only) and have it delivered to the school, you must order by July 1. Please note: There may be additional supplies required for your child’s grade that are not included in the kit. If so, these items will be listed at the bottom of your child’s supply kit list.