Why give? Because your gift of time, talent, or treasure will directly impact the lives of our students and families. Your gift, regardless of size, supports the school in its mission to educate for life, enabling our faculty and staff to minister to hundreds of children and their families. We thank you for your part in God’s provision. May God bless you for your sacrifice.
Click Here to Give Now
Ways to Give
Mortgage Elimination Challenge
The Mortgage Elimination Challenge is an ongoing effort to eliminate the school’s monthly mortgage payment. We invite you to join us by making a donation using this link.
- For an ACH form, click here.
- For a Credit Card Authorization form, please click here.
- Please note that completed forms should be emailed to our Finance Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
No gift is too small! We thank you for your support.
Annual Fall Festival
The Fall Festival is a family fun event that reaches the entire community! There are many ways to support the school through the Fall Festival:
- Be a Sponsor
- Be a Vendor at our Craft/Vendor Fair
- Committee Volunteering
Thanks to our friends and supporters who contribute their resources to make the Fall Festival a wonderful fundraiser!
Grants and Financial Aid
- In keeping with the desire of the TCS Board that no child be turned away due to finances, like-minded donors have chosen to contribute to the Tuition Grants fund. Please contact the school office at email@example.com if you are interested in contributing to the Tuition Grants fund.
- Warrior Walkway – Leave your legacy for the next generation by purchasing an engraved brick or paver in the Warrior Walkway as part of the Trinity Pillar Project. (Read more about the Pillar Project here.) To access an order form, click here. Please contact Jeannine Kelley, Director of School Advancement at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Athletic Complex Development
- Annual grounds and equipment maintenance
- Trinity Christian School Facilities Master Plan
- Center for Visual & Performing Arts
- Cafeteria & Gymnasium
- Elementary Wing
- Athletic Support Facility
Advertising, Naming Rights, and Sponsorships
- Gymnasium sign advertising – Please contact Athletic Director John Fowkes at email@example.com
- Basketball/Volleyball scoreboard advertising – Please contact Athletic Director John Fowkes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stadium sign advertising – Please contact Athletic Director John Fowkes at email@example.com
- Sports program advertising – Please contact Athletic Director John Fowkes at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Naming Rights – Please contact Jeannine Kelley, Director of School Advancement at email@example.com for more information.
- Corporate Sponsorships – To learn more, please visit this page. Please contact Olivia Kelley, Fundraising and Community Relations Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Other Ways to Support
- Prayer committee – Meets at the school when school is in session on Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m.
- Parent Service Organization – The PSO offers a variety of ways to serve at Trinity Christian School. Please contact the school office for more information.
- Annual Hoop-a-Thon – Become an event sponsor, volunteer, or sponsor a student for this family-fun event held in late winter/early spring. The Hoop-a-Thon raised over $15,000 for the school in 2018!
- Amazon Smile
- Box Tops for Education
- Coca-Cola Give
- Kroger Plus Community Rewards – It’s easy to support Trinity through the Kroger Community Rewards program. Register your Kroger Plus Card at krogercommunityrewards.com. Sign In or create an account to enroll. Once signed in you can enroll or update your Community Rewards under your Account Settings. Designate Trinity Christian School as the charity using NPO#82178. Swipe your Kroger Plus Card when you shop at Kroger and the school earns rewards. It’s that easy! Please note that you must update your information annually.
- Office Depot – Back to Schools Program
- United Way – To make your pledge, designate CFC code #23729. Click here for a pledge card.