Never Stop Giving Thanks
Posted on December 1, 2022
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change. ~ James 1:17 ESV
Thanksgiving may be over, but we haven’t stopped giving thanks. Here is a non-exhaustive list of people and things for which we are thanking our Father God over the past week:
- We’re thankful for the hard work put in by Mrs. Murdock, the faculty, and our students in preparation for the not-to-be-missed Christmas program tomorrow night at 6 p.m. at Chestnut Ridge Church! (Click here for a sneak peek.)
- We’re thankful for speakers who share Jesus’ message of love and truth during chapel.
- We’re thankful for the recognition our soccer team continues to receive post-season.
- We’re thankful for a faculty who create innovative lesson plans and design fun activities for our students.
- We’re thankful for donors who supported the school’s Giving Tuesday fundraiser for Tuition Assistance. We raised over $2,400 in one day for the cause!
And we are thankful for SO much more. Above all, we are grateful for Jesus’ love and sacrifice that offers us hope no matter the season. We can never thank Him enough!