The week’s top five
Posted on August 27, 2020
The past two weeks have been filled with so many good things: welcoming preschoolers, teacher meetings, brainstorming sessions, making preparations for the opening of the WELL—our new infant and toddler program, and more. Our staff is preparing for this unusual school year with grace and faith, trusting that God was with us yesterday, is with us today, and will be with us forever. (Hebrews 13:8)
To give you a window into our world, here is a (randomly chosen) Top 5 list of things that took place recently. Join us in praising God for His gifts and goodness to us!
1) Volunteers and Friends — From the faithful members of our Prayer Team to volunteers from Chestnut Ridge Church, we are blessed with friends who are more like family. They have volunteered their time with smiles on their faces and joy in their hearts to help us get ready for our students’ return to campus. Thank you!
2) Preschoolers Return to Campus — It was delightful to have our pre-K3 and pre-K4 students back on campus!
3) Student-Athletes — Our field, gym, and even roads are being used by our student-athletes to practice their skills. The golf team has started competing for the season with the other teams to follow soon! Go, WARRIORS!
4) Alumni Employees — It’s great to have Trinity grads come back to work for us! Olivia Kelley ’15 comes back for her second year as the Fundraising and Community Relations Coordinator, and Tommy Retton ’13 joins us this year at the front desk as Administrative and Support staff.
5) Amazing Faculty and Staff — This hardworking crew is dedicated and tireless! They pray, laugh, and support one another in a way that is contagious and inspiring. They never quit! Please continue to pray for them as they prepare for the opening of the WELL and the return of K-12 students.